Local and Experienced Toledo, Ohio, Estate Planning Lawyer
For more than 30 years, Point Place residents have depended on the neighborhood law firm of James S. Nowak, Attorney at Law . Born and raised in Toledo, Ohio, attorney Nowak has dedicated his career to serving the needs of the local community in the areas of estate planning, probate, real estate and business law. Attorney Nowak is rated with Martindale Hubbell .
Our staff's extensive experience in Toledo gives us an unrivaled understanding of the needs of our clients. Mr. Nowak's in-depth knowledge of Ohio and Michigan law enables him to handle your specific legal questions. Do you have concerns with probating wills, avoiding probate, or selling real estate? Contact us to speak with a Toledo attorney.
- Do you want to purchase commercial real estate ? Whether you are buying new apartment buildings or larger commercial office buildings, we can represent you through the matter.
- Are you ready to buy a new home ? Make sure you have all of the important information regarding title searches and closing.
- Do you want to write a will ? Planning for your future is the best thing you can do to protect your family, especially if you are a senior citizen . We can prevent unexpected problems to help ensure your property goes where you intend.
- Are you administering the estate of a loved one? Attorney Nowak has a deep knowledge of the laws in both Ohio and Michigan and can guide you through the probate and estate administration process.
- Need help starting a small business ? We have a strong track record of success starting and growing small companies. You can rely on our staff to protect your company and understand the needs of your small industry.
- If you need information on the collection of a debt click here .
Contact a Knowledgeable Attorney
James Nowak is familiar with both the common and not-so-common legal concerns facing Point Place residents, including estate planning, real estate and probate administration. Contact a Point Place Ohio Estate Planning & Probate Lawyer by email or call 419-726-2605 .