Local Legal Help For More Than 30 Years
From selling a house or starting a business to drafting a will or navigating through probate, our firm is here for you.
The In-Depth Insight You Need To Succeed
Our staff’s extensive experience gives us an unrivaled understanding of the needs of our clients. Mr. Nowak’s in-depth knowledge of Ohio and Michigan laws enables him to handle your specific legal questions.
How We Can Make A Difference
- Do you want to purchase commercial real estate? Whether you are buying new apartment buildings or larger commercial office buildings, we can represent you through the matter.
- Are you ready to buy a new home? We will make sure you have all the important information regarding title searches and closing.
- Do you want to write a will? Planning for your future is the best thing you can do to protect your family, especially if you are a senior citizen. We can prevent unexpected problems to help ensure your property goes where you intend.
- Are you administering the estate of a loved one? Attorney Nowak has a deep knowledge of the laws in both Ohio and Michigan and can guide you through the probate and estate administration process.
- Need help starting a small business? We have a strong track record of success in helping clients start and grow small companies. You can rely on our staff to protect your company and understand the needs of your small industry.
- If you need information on the collection of a debt, visit our debt-collection site.
Contact Our Knowledgeable Attorney Today
James Nowak is familiar with both the common and not-so-common legal concerns facing Ohio residents, including estate planning, real estate and probate administration. Contact our lawyer by email or call 419-726-2605
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.