Experienced Estate Planning & Probate | Real Estate | Small Business
- How do you choose an attorney? With so many lawyers available in Toledo, it may seem difficult to differentiate one from the next. There is one clear way to distinguish lawyers, though: experience.
- Attorney James S. Nowak has more than 30 years of experience representing clients in Ohio and Michigan with drafting wills, buying and selling homes, and drafting business contracts. Contact our Point Place law firm by email for legal help in these areas.
Estate Planning & Elder Law
- Planning for your family’s future is one of the most important things you can do to protect your loved ones. Drafting wills, trusts and powers of attorney now can limit the possibility of future estate litigation.
- Preparing for the possibility of illness and the need for a guardian is especially important for senior citizens . Having an attorney draft these documents as well as your living will helps ensure your desires are met.
Probate and Estate Administration
- After losing a loved one, the last place you probably want to be is probate court. Our knowledgeable staff can make the estate administration process as smooth and efficient as possible by assisting with the orderly transfer of property.
- Buying or selling apartment or office buildings in Ohio? Need assistance drafting purchase agreements in Michigan? We make sure your sale goes through without a problem and are capable of handling any commercial real estate transaction .
- Buying a new home can be a life-changing event. At James S. Nowak, Attorney at Law, we make sure you are considering all of the details regarding title searches and closing costs associated with your residential real estate decisions.
Small Business Law
- Whether you are starting a new company or looking to expand your business, we can assist you. Clients feel comfortable knowing our staff is skilled in drafting incorporation documents, writing business contracts and dealing with other small business concerns .
- Owed money? We have a history of successfully representing clients in the debt collection process, and we will aid you with recovering your money. Learn more about the collections process.